Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Big News... another blessing!!!




Psalm 127:3 "Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is His reward."


God is so good. He has decided to bless us with another child. We are due at the end of October. The kids are so excited. Carson is really praying for a boy but says he will be happy either way. Sarah Grace is already such a good big sister I can't wait to see her with a tiny one! Emily is going to be IN LOVE with this baby. She loves babies and always wants to hold them. She has a funny way of saying "hold" but we hope she has that fixed before the baby comes. It sounds like horse without the "s" sound at the end. So you can imagine her asking over and over again to "hold" my friends babies.. it's been quite funny :)


I have not blogged in forever mostly because I haven't been feeling too great. I've had more sickness with this baby then my others. I hope that I am starting to head out of that stage of pregnancy soon. Neil is so excited and he is already such a great father it's just a shame not to let him be a father to MANY!! He spends so much time with them and truly loves it. It's so cool to watch.


Well, I'll write more later and try to post some updated pictures of the kids too as soon as I take more! The snow is long gone and we are enjoying the spring weather!


2 comments:

A Servant of the King said...

Congratulations! I've been following you on your blog but haven't met you at church yet. :-)

Fish with Trish said...

Congrats!

Glad you entered the give-a-way on my website.

Your family is beautiful!

God bless you sis.