Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Mom Moment ....


Ok, so we were at a restaurant a couple days ago and my husband (always full of humor) says to a man who is wearing a Dallas hat..."We need to get you a new hat..ha ha ha how about a Steelers hat??.." Ha ha ha and everyone laughed no harm done(lucky we didn't get shot you know how those Dallas fans can be!) so....

Fast forward to today at Walmart... I am walking along with my sweet children and my we pass a lady that is wearing a Redskins sweatshirt.. my 6 year old son says as loud as he can "we gunna need to get you a new sweatshirt!!" I thought I was going to pass out right there in the middle of Walmart!! I just kept walking and as I began I lecture my son about manners it hit me...I know exactly where he got this from..His father!! So... I call my husband and tell him the whole story... well, his is laughing so hard I can't even understand what he is saying...so when Daddy gets home he gets to explain to Carson why what he said was not very polite :) It's just not the same :) lol children.... always teaching us....

1 comment:

5honeybunns said...

Too funny!! We have been there more times than I can count--oh, the memories.