Friday, November 7, 2008

Fighting for the preborn...


Tiny baby feet at 8 weeks after conception...
Christians.. we must fight for them..
We are planning an outreach on November 15th at the local Killing Place (abortion clinic). We will meet at 7am for prayer. If you are intersted in attending please send me an email... I just can't sit and do nothing any longer... will you join me?
This picture is the best one I could find that wouldn't make anyone sick.. just do a search for it and you can find the pictures and proof yourself friends .. for so long it was easy for me to just not think about it.. but it's real and we must do something..

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I should be able to be there on the 15th...

5honeybunns said...

I want to come also...please email me with directions and information.
Thank you for setting this up.
Sophia

Kim said...

I am planning on coming as well. Thank you so much for setting this up and letting us know.