Monday, October 27, 2008

"This is SO going on my blog!" Family Fun :)



Fun on the trampoline....










We had a time of family fun the other night and I was able to capture some of it on video. Sarah did a dance, Carson did some Tae Won Do (to music) and Emily and Daddy did a dance too. It was so much fun so I thought I would share. Enjoy :) You can actually hear me say "This is SO going on my blog" at the end of Daddy and Emily's dance. Neil was cracking me up! (as usual :) So this video below is the Daddy and Emily one. The videos take so long to upload I had to pick one for now...

You gotta love the starting pose.. he is going to kill me for posting this... lol


video

3 comments:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Hi Mrs. Collins,

That was really funny! It's good to see a family enjoying time with each other!

Willingly Jesus',
Kimber for the Wasses'

Kim said...

Thanks for starting our day with belly laughs!

That is some hee-sterical Daddy behavior right there. He and Chris might have to have a dance-off, although Chris has more of a hip-hop style.

I have to admit I am a tad jealous. I took 8 years of dance. His skillz? They are mad.

5honeybunns said...

That was so funny, I am still laughing. I love to see a daddy enjoying time with his children and I love, love, love hearing the other children laughing in the background--precious.
Sophia