Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh, how sweet the blessings....




My 3 sleeping angels. Well. I just had to take a picture of all of my babies sleeping. I can't believe how big they are all getting. I am truly blessed to be at home with them and to be able to spend so much time with them. I am even more blessed by my wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for his family. He is such a wonderful husband and father. It's so amazing how you can love someone more and more each day you spend with them. My children are a blessing from the Lord and a wonderful addition to our union. I'm so amazed at what a awesome God we serve.
Loving My Life,
Jamie


1 comment:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Hi Mrs. Collins,

Truly children are a blessing! I'm not speaking from experience - :)- but Jesus say they are and He is always right so they must be! Why would anyone not want any more "arrows" (Psalm 127) when they are a blessing?

I'm so glad you're enjoying being a stay-at-home mom!

With love,
Kimber
for the rest