Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Ballet Class





Sarah had her first ballet lesson today. She had a lot of fun. Her friend Kendal is in her class so I think that really helped her to jump right in. I'm so proud of her. I was able to watch her some but I couldn't get any good pictures. She got to wear her ballet shoes and tap shoes too. Getting her ready for dance reminded me of my many years of dance. Such sweet memories. It's going to be interesting with Emily. Sarah's dance class is at 12:45 and it's right in the middle of her nap. She was so tired today. I hope she is able to adjust. Carson has really been bugging me today about piano lessons. He really wants to take lessons. I just hope he is ready for the practice he will have to do at home. I'm excited about him doing piano because I feel like it's a way for him to serve the Lord.

No comments: