Friday, August 15, 2008

Our New Toy







Well this is our newest thing. We got a trampline from Neil's brother. The kids have been loving it. Here are a few pictures of them jumping with Daddy. It's a great way for them to get some energy out!

We had a group of kids come to the house today from my the daycare where my mom is the director. The kids were in a Bread Club this week and I was going to show them how to mill wheat and make bread. Carson was so funny. He tried to teach the entire class. No really .. teach like asking questions "Does anyone remember why we put the yeast in the bread?" It was so funny. I guess this proves two points. One my child loves to talk and really loves to explain stuff and he really doesn't get the teacher/student thing yet. Anyway, it was cute and he had a great time. He just seemed so big to me. They are all growing so fast. I am trying to just enjoy the moments I have with them.





1 comment:

One of the Wassenbergs said...

Hi Colllins Family!

Hope you all are having fun on that trampoline!

Nice seeing you all Thursday at the skate ring!

Talk to you later,
The Wassenbergs
aka Kimber