Monday, August 25, 2008

Chores.....?



Well we had some chores to do and while Carson, Sarah and I were working Emily found some markers. She was only upset in this picture because Carson was holding her hand! Carson and Sarah love to help around the house. They had fun this day helping me sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Emily had fun with the markers. I am loving my time with these kidos. We are getting ready to start school. It's been so much fun just hanging out and playing this summer. Today we are going to have lunch at Ms. Hollywoods house (a friend from church Ms. Hollywood is not her real name but that is what Carson called her and for security purposes I chose to use that name. Not to mention I think it's really funny that he called her Ms. Hollywood!)

Tuesday night and Wednesday I am going to be canning. I try to remember to take a few pictures.

No comments: